2-Minute Keto Bread
If you’re anything like me, you’ve been searching for years for an easy grain-free bread recipe. You want one that doesn’t require yeast (who wants to wait for a rise?!), doesn’t need 10,000 gluten-free flours, and doesn’t taste like cardboard.
Well, your prayers have been answered. Behold: the 2-Minute, 4-Ingredient bread. It tastes amazing (even my 19-year-old, gluten-loving brother adored it), and is made of the simplest, realest ingredients: whole cashews, eggs, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt (okayyy, okayy, 5 ingredients if you count salt. But we’re not counting, right?!)
You can eat this bread straight up, toast it with Kerrygold butter and jam, make it into a sandwich, turn it into French toast, or anything! The possibilities of this high-fat, low-carb bread are endless. Get creative, and tag me @goodiesagainstthegrain on Instagram so I can see.
For the ingredients I used in this recipe, see the links below the recipe. And enjoy!
2-Minute Keto Bread (made in the blender!)
Low-carb, dairy-free, sugar-free, high-fat, keto-friendly
- 2 cups roasted cashews or cashew pieces (unsalted or salted)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 8.5x5-inch bread pan (or any size bread pan you have) with parchment paper.
- Using a high-speed blender (I love my Vitamix 5200), blend together all ingredients until smooth and there are no lumps left. The blending wand/tamper helps with this.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes, then slice and devour!
- To store: keep loaf covered at room temperature for use within 3 days, no toasting necessary. For longer storage, slice loaf and store in freezer and reheat by popping slices in the toaster.
Goodies Against The Grain http://goodiesagainstthegrain.com/
Check out my favorite ingredients:
**This post contains affiliate links. If you buy through them you will not be charged extra, but it will help these free recipes keep comin’! 🙂 Enjoy!