Double Chocolate Cake Mug Muffin
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 squares dark chocolate (about 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped), melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch baking soda
- Whisk the egg with the egg white in a small bowl. Whisk in the dark chocolate. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop into a large coffee cup or small ramekin and microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) for 90 seconds, or until cooked through.
Goodies Against The Grain http://goodiesagainstthegrain.com/