- 10 cups seedless watermelon, cubed (or however much watermelon you have)
- 2 splashes lemon juice
- mint leaves and sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- Place as much watermelon as can fit in your blender, along with the lemon juice, (mine could fit 10 cups watermelon) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your ice cream maker, and make according to your manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately as a slushy, or scoop into a bread pan (or other shallow dish) and freeze for 1-3 hours, depending on how soft it is.
- Garnish with mint leaves, and sea salt, then scoop into dishes, and serve!
Goodies Against The Grain http://goodiesagainstthegrain.com/