19 Apr How To Make an Avocado Rose
Hello, friends! This is the first food tutorial I’ve ever made, and I’m so excited to share it with you guys. I recently made an avocado rose for my first time, and I was stunned by how elegant it looked, and how easy it was to make! I’m talking about three minutes, tops!
I hope you enjoy this video! Below are the written instructions on how to make an avocado rose.
1. Cut your avocado in half.
2. Peel the skin off the half.
3. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut across the avocado half, making really thin slices.
4. Form it into a long snake shape, then curl one end into the center, making a spiral.
5. Curl it into the shape of a rose and enjoy!