This smoothie bowl is my latest obsession! Packed with healthy fats, (helloooo, avocado and coconut!) nutrient-dense greens and refreshing mint, it is the perfect breakfast or healthy snack. I have also filmed a video showing you how to make it! Check that out here. Have a fantastic day!
Coconut Green Smoothi Bowl
- The meat and water of 1 young Thai coconut
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Optional toppings: Blueberries, almonds, mint leaves, marigold flower, strawberry
- Add all ingredients except the ice to your blender and blend until smooth. Add the ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl (or two). Top with whatever toppings please you, and serve!
- Learn all about Thai coconuts and how to open them by clicking on the link below!
Goodies Against The Grain https://goodiesagainstthegrain.com/