These mint brownies are so delicious, and SUPER easy to make. Plus, they are dairy, gluten, and grain free! Also, if you don’t like the flavor of chocolate-mint, you can omit the peppermint extract and just make the brownies chocolate, which is also totally yummy! I have a family of rich chocolate lovers who don’t like things overly sweet, and they LOVE these brownies, and I know you will, too!
Father's Day Mint Brownies
These mint brownies are so delicious, and SUPER easy to make. Plus, they are dairy, gluten, and grain free!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy roasted almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender or stand mixer.
- Blend in eggs, then blend in syrup, vanilla and peppermint extract.
- Blend in cacao, salt and baking soda, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish, then pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approx. 30 minutes.
- Cut brownies into squares and serve!
Goodies Against The Grain https://goodiesagainstthegrain.com/