I am positive you’ll adore these scrumptiously cozy mini pumpkin delights.
And they’re nut-free! They are sure to satisfy all your pumpkin-ey fall cravings!
Readers said the recipe was also tasty without the chocolate. So, feel free to omit
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch real sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice OR 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbs melted coconut oil
- 3 Tbs pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbs coconut milk (I used the SO Delicious kind)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, then grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry into the wet, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into your greased mini muffin tin, filling the cups almost to the top, then place the tin in the preheated oven and bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Goodies Against The Grain https://goodiesagainstthegrain.com/